- On average, I slept 6.5 hours per night. Only two of them (again, on average) in deep sleep. As a consequence, I did not get enough sleep all the time. Need more vitamins.
- It's funny: I haven't had a single night without any sleep at all this year. That's an excellent rate compared to previous years.
- On average, I walked 8,000 steps a day. That's mostly the route to and from work. That's not enough, I need to come up with a walking route.
- Record number of walks per day: 26,000 steps. It was a shopping day with a treadmill in the morning.
- Signed up for a cool gym for 30,000 rubles a year. Ended up barely walking and didn't pump a single muscle. Extremely unproductive. My membership is still going, need to fix the situation.
- Judging by my spending stats, I ate a little less at restaurants and fast food than I did outside them. Need to eat more healthy and less unhealthy. If in fast food - choose healthier stores. If in restaurants - pay attention to the composition of dishes. I can start by writing down your favorite foods.
- In November and December, I drank a lot. Averaged 2 cups a day: ~200 grams of whiskey or rum, the rest cola. I've to give up this hobby and stop drinking for no reason. In total, this pleasure has come to 15 000 rubles. Made up for the lost of my youth)))
- I drank about 800 liters of coffee. That's at least 2 cups a day, often more. Need to find a replacement for this invigorating drink.
Summary: since the summer, I started keeping statistics. Everything is so-so. Statistics are there, it's time to improve them!
- I registered for an English course. Still do not communicate at any level with foreign colleagues in the office. Not even able to form sentences correctly. Next year I need to sign up for individual training.
- Got pretty good with nodejs. Now I find it easier to write the server side of node than in php, for example. Although this is not my profile at all))). Worked with a bunch of new templates, interesting experience. Learned to organize the structure of international sites to the smallest detail. Learned to make sites with reverse text direction for Arabic, Hebrew, and a couple of other rare languages.
- Learned to play a lot of board games. Not a great skill, but a hell of a way to relax.
The bad: I didn't learn anything else. Need to broaden my horizons.
- I spent a total of 988 hours of the 8760 hours I had available to me to write the code. That's odd, considering that that seemed to be all I did.
- I spent 320 hours writing code for my company website. That's minus communicating with clients and forming tasks, which came out to about 100 hours total.
- I wrote 20% of the time in js. Another 18 in less, another 13 in php, another 12 in html and another 10 in ejs. Going forward, I need to stay with php, figure out symfony and yii frameworks.
- Every month, I was increasing my productivity by at least 10%. That is I wrote 10-40% more code. I keep increasing my indexes.
- A shame: I spent 80 hours fixing the translation files behind the translators. A clear productivity gap. Need an impenetrable, user-friendly interface for them.
- Grew from a layout guy who timidly looks at the cheapest jobs... to a Frontend developer who shits himself and turns down some overseas hiring managers.
- Get his salary quadrupled.
- I trained my beloved in basic typesetting, sent her on courses and got her "through connections" to my company as a second typesetter. Need to invest more in her education and share new technologies.
It goes something like this. Overall: I'm happy with the results. There is still a lot of work to be done.