- Light: beige for background, brown for text and orange for interactive elements.
- Dark: dark gray for background, almost white for text and orange for interactive elements. They are selected automatically based on the system settings
- Fonts: Georgia for headers, native sans-serif font of your system for everything else. I don't upload external fonts.
- are separated in the file system according to the principles of Atomic Design
- written in pure CSS using the BEM methodology
- they are not converted using preprocessors like sass or postcss
- critical styles for loading the first screen are embedded in the pages at the build stage of eleventy
- non-critical ones are loaded asynchronously
- the templates is written using 11ty, nunjucks, markdown
- I tried to adapt the site for convenient use from desktops, mobile, text browsers, voice assistants.
- the site can be navigated using the keyboard, the focus is visually reflected by the stroke, all navigations are equipped with a go to content button.
- so far, the site is inconvenient to perceive from the clock
- I strive to maintain the availability of links, when changing, I set redirects. Please let me know if you found a 404 link to my website!
- links to external sites are marked with an icon pointing up to the right
Cookies and identification
- I purposely don't remember users in any way. I don't have advertising trackers, Google Analytics and other unethical external things. So far, there are several YouTube iframes in the performances section, all using youtube-nocookie. I plan to replace them with video storage at home.
- Environment: production
- Last release date: 6/7/2022, 11:46:06 AM